Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: Sound Striping Super-8

  1. #11
    Inactive Member tanenbaumm's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    14
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OK, so I think you're saying that the stripe is blank when it's affixed, yes? You then run the film (now beautifully adorned with stripe) through the projector in a "record" mode to transfer your audio from pc/minidisc to the stripe. Is that accurate? I would assume that the tape can be recorded over after the first print, in case you mess up on the first pass?

    Thanks again! I really appreciate the edumacation!

  2. #12
    Senior Hostboard Member BolexPlusx's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 30th, 2002
    Posts
    369
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Correct!
    I provide the sound, I provide the sync, I do the recording. All they provide is the place to put it when I'm all done.
    The tracks are re-recordable, just like any other magnetic media.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member tanenbaumm's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    14
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great! Thanks again for the info!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •